Home » FAQ

The typical required components you’ll need for your website are:

  1. The Domain Name: YourWebsite.com
  2. Web Hosting
  3. The website’s appearance and web pages themselves
  4. Optional components include: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Online Shopping Carts
  5. Website Maintenance Plan

While it is optional, Search Engine Optimization is an essential component to a web development project. It involves all the steps necessary to give your website a better chance to be indexed by the major search engines such as Google and Bing. This will help online viewers find your website more easily.

The time required depends on the size, graphics, text contents, and the complexity of each website. It usually takes approximately 2-7 weeks to set up a new website.

A Web Hosting is referring to a server that holds your website and allows it to be viewable by the users on the Internet.

What is a “Domain Name” and how much does it cost? A Domain name is the address name of a website that can be identified on the Internet. For example, WebDesignValley.com is what a customer would type into a web browser to locate our Web-Design-Valley website. Domain names are inexpensive to acquire.

If your website requires a regular update, Website Maintenance is generally what you need. Some examples of updates include: changing promotional contents, page contents, photo pictures, products or services, etc.

As of Jan. 2021, we operate on a 70-30 payment plan. 70% is due at the beginning of the project, and the remaining 30% is due at the end. However, we can also work with you on setting up a monthly payment plan that fits your budget time frame.

* We accept business/personal checks or credit card payments online via PayPal.